- NEW and IMPROVED DESIGN!
- Produce worm castings quickly with the Urban Worm Bag’s aerobic design and 900D Oxford fabric that breathes without losing moisture too quickly
- Simple feeding thru top and easy worm castings harvesting thru no-leak, marine-grade zipper bottom. Moist castings at the bottom will exit the Bag in a controlled manner
- Promote rapid worm reproduction and food waste recycling with continuous flow design. Most users will never have to screen their harvests or perform tedious sorting as worms will remain at the top of the bin
- Lifetime warranty guaranteed by the Urban Worm Company. Protects against defects in material and workmanship.
- At capacity, your Urban Worm Bag will hold up to 120lbs or more of dense vermicompost with a moisture content of 70-90%.
- To withstand these conditions, 900D Oxford nylon fabric that won’t rip or abrade, even in the harshest of environments conditions is used on every worm bag.
- Only the highest-quality, waterproof nylon “overseam” stitching and kkmarine grade zippers are used.
- Vermicompost is its own living ecosystem, potentially full of beneficial bacteria, fungi, hormones, all standing ready to breathe life into your soil.
- Your composter needs to breathe too.
- The Urban Worm Bag’s fabric construction helps you maintain aerobic conditions throughout the entirety of your vermicomposting process.
- The Urban Worm Bag uses the highly-efficient, but incredibly simple continuous flow concept found in the world’s top vermicomposting operations.
- Unless your vermicompost contains fibrous or woody material, your finished product could be ready to use as-is.
- No screening. No sifting. Just apply to your plants, soil, or growing medium.